Connecting with friends, family and your community has never been more important. Our partner organisations are working tirelessly to bring people together (even if not in person!) this festive season.
Many people will be separated from people they love over the holiday period. While we send Christmas cards and home-made gifts around the world, we also want to show love to our neighbours who may be lonely or isolated. We’d like to come together online to create some art that may put a smile on our neighbours’ faces. We are organising an art challenge on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter inspired by ‘Christmas Connections’.
What to do? Simply:
- Draw, paint or make any form of art under the topic of ‘Christmas Connections’
- Post a photo of your art on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter, tag @isgiv and use the hashtag #ChristmasConnections (or send it to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- And you’re in to win! Anyone can enter! We’ll draw 3 winners on the 16th of December!
What you could win:
3 packs containing of:
- Cass Art Artists’ Oil Colour 10 x 37ml Set
- Cass Art Grey Synthetic Brush Set Of 6
- Cass Art Artists’ Cotton Canvas
- Cass Art branded natural canvas tote bag.
Please note: Our Art Auction has now closed. Thank you for your support!
We have partnered with the artists at Artbox London to create artwork inspired by living in Islington. Artbox London is an Islington-based art studio and gallery supporting people with learning disabilities and autism to create, exhibit, sell and license their artwork. We’re pleased to showcase a selection of Islington-inspired pieces for our Winter Art Auction. These twenty pieces were created by artists working in Artbox London studios between the very challenging period March – October 2020:
Visit the Auction page to see the works in full
Once the artists have received their commission, all proceeds from the auction will go to support essential local work supported by Islington Giving. The more you give, the more great projects can be funded.