Our 2019 Young Grant-Makers have launched a funding programme. All information below.
We’ve been working with our second cohort of Young Grant-Makers to design an open funding programme for local organisations. You can download the application guidelines here, or read on to find out what they are looking to fund.
“We are a group of 16 local young people aged 16-25 who became Islington Giving’s second group of Young Grant-Makers in March 2019. We have joined Islington Giving to make grant decisions that will benefit Islington’s young people.
We are now inviting applications for inclusive projects that equip young people for their future, help them overcome barriers to participation and provide them with the opportunity to shine.
In addition to these guidelines we are holding an information evening on Tuesday 25th June from 6.30-8pm, for those who may be interested in applying for funding. This will be an opportunity for you to meet us and ask questions.
The information evening will be held at Cripplegate Foundation, 13 Elliott’s Place, N1 8HX. Please register your interest in attending by emailing Maria Sahin.”
We have produced full guidelines for applicants which are available to download here.
In the first instance if you are interested in applying we strongly encourage you to attend the information evening on Tuesday 25th June 2019 between 6.30 and 8pm at Cripplegate Foundation, 13 Elliott’s Place, London N1 8HX. This will be a chance for you to meet us, ask questions and discuss your ideas. Please let us know if you would like to attend the event by emailing Maria Sahin.
There is then a two-stage application process.
Decision making timeline
- Expressions of Interest should be submitted by 23.59 pm on 8th July 2019, preferably by email to email@example.com but can also be sent by post to the address below.
- Expressions of Interest will be assessed and those that are successful will be invited to submit an online application. Not all Expressions of Interest will be selected to proceed to an online application.
- Applicants will be informed of decisions to proceed to a full application by 5pm on 24th July 2019 at the latest.
- Full applications should be completed by 23.59 pm on 16th September 2019.
- Applicants will be informed of decisions to award grants by 5th November2019.
- Assessment meetings with Young Grant-Makers and Islington Giving grants officers will take place between 7th – 25th October 2019.