We are inviting applications for projects that tackle isolation and support people to claim their local area and connect with other people in their local community.
You can also contact Nikki Wimborne (Programme Manager at Islington Giving) at Nikki.Wimborne@Cripplegate.org.uk on our behalf to ask questions about the call.
• Be for Islington residents
• Be free
• Provide a warm and welcoming environment where people feel safe and can thrive
• Create a sense of community, connecting and bringing people together
• Reach isolated families who may not search for opportunities or know where to look – rather than expecting families to come to you, how can you go to them?
• Celebrate diversity
• Embrace wellbeing
• Be inclusive: Projects should be clear about how they will make it an open space for everyone OR if you are meeting a specific need / targeting specific groups of people, say why and how you will do this
• Be accessible: Groups need to demonstrate how they will address the barriers people face to accessing opportunities.