Book Office Space
Our boardroom is available for bookings from voluntary and community organisations in Islington.
Are you an Islington-based voluntary or community organisation? Would you like to book a meeting room for free? Get in touch! Our spacious and recently redesigned boardroom in the basement is available for bookings.
- Max. 24 people seated (during Covid we would advise not to have more than 20 people seated)
- It can be split into two smaller rooms, which then have a max. capacity of 12 (10 advised during Covid)
- Room includes: A magnetic white board, projection equipment (connecting with HDMR or DP)
- Break out area and kitchen can also be used (see photos)
- Cripplegate can also provide cutlery, dishes and glasses but catering must be organised separately
- Disabled access (lift from upper floor)
- In addition, the Foundation hosts the headquarters of Help on Your Doorstep and Blagrave Trust.
Please contact us to express an interest:
Alternatively, please complete the form below, and we will endeavour to respond to you within 24 hours during working days. Please note we do not accept same-day bookings.